Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to Crepes and Bubble Tea!

Hello everybody and welcome to my new blog, Crepes and Bubble Tea! My name is Kyra and here, I will be keeping a log of all the amazing dates my boyfriend Jeremy takes me on. Seeing how he studies in Baltimore while I'm in Washington DC, we make sure that every time we see each other, the goal is to have an absolutely epic time. We also have another goal in mind. Every time I go to see him at his college, we make a point of going to the bubble tea stand at the mall nearby. We aim to try and review every single one of the products it sells including smoothies and juice.

Not only are Jeremy and I bubble tea connoisseurs, we are crepe fanatics. On our latest outing that I shall be posting about on Friday, we discovered this amazing little crepe shop near Baltimore-Penn station where I catch the Amtrak to take me back to the capitol. It was only recently that we decided to also review all of the crepes there as well.

Over the next few years, I am predicting much food, fun and frivolity. Let the adventure commence!

Jasmine Smoothie World and Bubble Tea - http://www.jasminetradecorp.com/index.html
Sofi's Crepes - http://www.sofiscrepes.com/home_flash.html

No comments:

Post a Comment