Friday, November 26, 2010

Cafe Spice: Great Indian Food in Towson Guest Post by Jeremy

A couple of weeks back, Kyra and I went to Cafe Spice in Towson, near my college. We brought along the infamous Ben. Hi Ben!

Cafe Spice starts off every meal with homemade papadums, an Indian bread made out of lentils. At this particular restaurant, I've sampled goat, lamb, and various other delectable delectables.

Cafe Spice: Menu



It was quite the meal to remember. The decor there was quaint and cosmopolitan, furnished with various depictions of Indian gods, but also consisting of modern wood paneling.To be honest, I didn't really take the time to look at the scenery; I was too busy looking at Kyra. She happens to be really pretty.

To finish off the meal of meals, near the front sits a bowl of sweet fennel seeds, the Cafe Spice rendition of after dinner mints. It made me wish that my pockets were made of aluminum foil so that I could have kept eating the delicious fennel seeds all the way back to my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment